ALPHA - INTj, ISFp, ENTp, ESFj (LII, SEI, ILI, ESE)
- Extraverted Inuition + Introverted Logic
- Introverted Sensing + Extraverted Feeling
- Introverted Intuition + Extraverted Feeling
- Extraverted Sensing + Introverted Logic
- Extraverted Sensing + Introverted Feeling
- Introverted Intuition + Extraverted Logic
- Extraverted Intuition + Introverted Feeling
- Introverted Sensing + Extraverted Logic
But what does this all mean?
You'll notice that each group is made up of seemingly disparate types -- introverts mixed with extroverts, thinkers mixed with feelers, etc. But types in each group share corresponding function preferences, meaning that have the same elements in their Base and Super-Id functional roles in Model A. Or put more simply, the types in each group care about the same kinds of things and process information in a similar way. Just looking at the functional preferences listed above, we get a sense for how each group will behave.
- ALPHAS are generally light-hearted and enjoy stimulating conversations in comfortable settings.
- BETAS are expressive and emotional and have strong personal convictions that they will display quite openly.
- GAMMAS are business/productivity-oriented and often individualistic.
- DELTAS are serious and kindly, usually concerned with community-related or group-related well-being.
Of course these are generalizations of the types that fall into each group--the characteristics described above are most obvious when you get several people from a single quadra interacting with each other. I plan on talking about each quadra with much greater detail in future posts, but there's some great information about the quadras and their behaviors in the links below.