- The ENFp is very charming without being overbearing or obvious. They can sometimes even be perceived as shy or withdrawn, especially at first, but the truth is that they are social creatures and quite adept at networking and can quickly create a sense of intimacy with just about anyone. This stems from their Introverted Feeling creative function mixed with their need for external stimuli, as an extrovert.
- The ENFp has a large number of acquaintances from varying social circles, but has few close friends. Introverted Feeling as a creative function means that while they enjoy intimate conversation, they are not as concerned with forging lasting relationships.
- The ENFp is always starting new projects or initiatives but has trouble with or isn't particularly concerned with finishing them. They see and chase potential opportunities via their Extraverted Intuition but hindered by their Perceiving mentality when it comes to execution.
- The ENFp loves fancy meals but isn't particularly pretentious about it. I think this is a result of having Introverted Sensing as a suggestive function (i.e. desire for good food/ambiance but weak at creating/understanding it for themselves), combined with their Extravert and Feeling tendencies.
- The ENFp dresses conservatively, but stylishly. I can't really back this one up using theory, but I've noticed that all of the ENFps I know dress themselves well, generally avoiding super-casual or super-modern clothes. They'll stick to tried-and-true styles, making sure they fit well.
- The ENFp [generally] has a thin body type. Males [generally] have average physical features whereas females [generally] have attractive physical features. But regardless of their looks, male and female ENFp's are both very capable of making themselves attractive to potential mates.
Monday, February 18, 2013
how to recognize an ENFp
There are many excellent descriptions of the ENFp (Intuitive Ethical Extravert out there, so I'll try to refrain from a rehash of all of those articles. But I'd like to take this opportunity to provide some of my personal observations of the type and how to know if you're in the presence of one.